Our mission is based on the philosophy that children learn best through play and hands-on experience, teacher-child interactions with integration of the community and their families.
The goal of Alma Family Services Inclusive Preschool Center is to provide a variety of positive, educational, and challenging experiences to best meet the needs of children and their families while providing a quality learning environment experience.
- To enhance the development of self and social development
- To have open communication and interactions with participants, parents, families and staff members.
- To strengthen and maximize individuals and group skills
- To have active support of the therapeutic benefits of education and social/community involvement
- To provide quality opportunities and events to challenge and to enrich the lives of the children and their families.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for all participants and their families
- To offer health, balancing and delicious meals.
- To support and complement the existing educational goals and requirements of all existing funding sources (CSPP, QSLA, CACFP) and be in compliance with Community Care Licensing Division, Title XXII and Title V.